Hola everyone! This is Bobbie.
At this moment we are at the Obando's, preparing for VBS at a school later this afternoon.
We're going to be teaching the story of the house on a rock, with stations including painting rocks that say "Jesus is my rock". We're all extremely excited to get to work with and meet more chrildren. Making new friends has been a pleasant suprise on this trip for myself. Even though I can't speak a word of spanish! You come to realize that there is more to making connections with people then just verbal communication. Simply sharing a smile with a kid or an adult at one of the church services can make my whole day.
Keep praying for us! :) We have very long days and need all the energy we can get, as you can see.
This trip has been simply amazing and I feel very, very blessed to be able to be in such a beautiful country doing beautiful things for the Lord. Everything has gone so smoothly, please pray that it continues to go that way.
Well, that's all for now. I need to go help everyone prepare supplies for the VBS.
P.S. Mom and Dad - I love you! Don't turn my room into an office or something. :)
Hey! You guys are doing great work!
ReplyDeleteJill